Are you sick & tired of being sick & tired?
Do you struggle with depression, chronic illness, or chronic pain?
Are you facing a surgery or procedure with a long recovery & wondering how in the world you’ll take care of your family and your home, let alone yourself?
If this sounds familiar…
- No one around me understands what I’m going through
- I’m stressed out, overwhelmed, & can’t find joy in anything…
- Joy?!? I’d be happy if I could just stop feeling miserable!
- Some days I can’t even get off of the couch.
- Even when I can go out, it’s hard to get around.
- I have one word when I think about cooking….AAAHHHHH!
- I can’t go anywhere on vacation, but I really need a break.
- I’m so overwhelmed, I can’t even think about fun
…then this book is for YOU!
Available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble now
Here’s what readers of “The Sick Mom’s Guide to Having Fun Again” said: